2.29.2012

Artemis: the hunt for the perfect caterer

I am so excited! In an hour, I will be sitting down with B. to do our tasting with our wedding caterer!

Oh, how I love to be fed delicious, locally sourced, thoughtfully prepared food. And today, I feel like a bottomless pit. I am insatiable!

Our caterer is Artemis Food, and Grace, the owner and executive chef, has been, from the beginning, extremely excited about our wedding's location and concept. Her enthusiasm and passion for local and sustainable food have really been a turn on for us, and it's great to know that we'll be able to boast an authentic Pacific NW themed dinner that has been shaped by the season. Will be have platters of amazing heirloom tomatoes? Will the peaches be in season for a grilled peach appetizer?

I'm salivating just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment